Friday, January 4, 2008

Foooooood



Foods I want to eat again:

  • Cheese and potato okonomikake (Japanese pancake). YUM - I have Japanese tastebuds (with the exception of raw fish, octopus and some other things).
  • Okonomiyake (?) from a street vendor for only 200 yen (about $2).
  • Ramen - I love ramen. At a Christmas outreach, we played a game that is sort of like telephone. We are supposed to state which things we like. I said 'ramen' but it got garbled into 'romance'. I corrected people as soon as I discovered what it got garbled into. Nothing wrong with romance - I just didn't want a whole room full of people to look at me weird or to think that that was my motive for coming to the event.
  • Bulgogi Bake (from Costco). Tokyo Costco has that instead of Chicken Bake. I prefer the Bulgogi Bake. They also have Hokkaido Soft Cream instead of Super Premium Haagen Daaz.
  • Pastries from the bakeries... yummm... so light and delicious...


Above is a picture of Stephanie with the Okonomiyake - we were with OMF people from New Zealand, England, Hong Kong and Singapore. I had a great time.

No comments: